Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mermaid Hair


I recently chopped off  trimmed my hair since the ends were practically dead. I was sitting in the hair stylist's chair and nonchalantly told him to "go ahead" and cut it off. I did not really think about how I would miss braiding my hair or putting it up in a messy bun to rush off to do whatever errands needed tending to. So now, this pathetic post is dedicated to how much I miss my mermaid hair and to simultaneously show the world how crazy I am.

#FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS

Outfit Details: Dress from Painted Bird, Madewell boots, Vintage Dooney & Bourke Purse

There will be no after picture with my current haircut. You may just imagine a little Asian girl with short hair and blunt bangs (aka my school pictures for grades 1-12.)

No comments:

Post a Comment