Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blue Angel

Outfit Details:
Angel Blue Dress // The White Pepper
Tights // ASOS
Woven Oxford Flats // Etsy
Vintage Market Bag // Etsy
Sunglasses // H&M
Black Opal Ring // H&M

I received this Angel dress from The White Pepper a couple of weeks ago after oohing and aahhing over their clothing in my past blog post.  The dress is really comfortable and easy to throw on when you just want to get out the door. The elastic in the bell-sleeves allow me to push them up when I'm doing something which is pretty convenient. If I could, I would make this dress into my uniform because you can dress up / dress down the look due to the simplicity of the dress' design. I just wish that it did not wrinkle so easily because I absolutely hate ironing! I plan on taking it with me on vacation because I think it will be the perfect beach cover up for Z and I's vacation coming up in...whoa...2 days! I'm pretty excited to leave for our trip! We'll be visiting New York, Philadelphia, and Maryland. Does any one have recommendations on places to check out or restaurants to eat at? 


No comments:

Post a Comment