Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bows & Chiffon

 It is no surprise that I will immediately fall for a dress that has any of the following components: lace, chiffon, velvet, peter pan collars, or bows. Even though this dress from Forever 21 is not vintage, it is definitely vintage inspired with the layered chiffon and shift shape. This dress is an old one, but it is one of my favorite dresses for when I want to go out and look fancy fine without much fuss. When I was younger, I never ever wanted to wear dresses because I thought they were such a hassle, but now I cannot stop wearing them.  Dresses are simple and quick when you need to catch the bus right away because you're late for work. I apologize for my awkward facial expressions...my sister was making me laugh and it was difficult to look fashion blogger serious in the remaining photos.

Sorry for the lack of updates! I thought that I would be done with my exams at the beginning of this month, but after a couple of canceled classes and exam dates being pushed back, it felt as though I had no time to do anything but study constantly! I have a bunch of film that I still need to develop so expect more frequent updates coming in the future!

Outfit Details:
Tights: Lace 
Shoes: Ce Ce Chin
Bag: Vintage Polaroid leather case
Dress: Bow Tie via F21
Vintage Gold Ornate Ring: Thrifted
Vintage Gold Casio Digital Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment