Monday, August 19, 2013

88 Years!

I recently drove down to Southern California to visit my family for my Grandpa's 88th Birthday party, which was held at my Mom's house. My grandpa's health has had its up's and down's this month--he suffered from two strokes and just recently was released from the hospital. This man is one of the strongest people I know. He continues to keep on working and making sure that his sons, daughters, and grandchildren are okay and happy. Despite his stay in the hospital, he always manages to keep an upbeat, positive outlook on life and even mentioned to me that he would love to volunteer at the hospital and give back to other patients as soon as he is completely strong and healthy enough to help. My Grandpa really is an inspiration to me and I hope to be just even half as thoughtful or sincere a person as he is. I love you Grandpa!


No comments:

Post a Comment