Monday, September 23, 2013

Birthday Twinsies


September is my favorite month not just because it signals the start of fall, but it is also the time when Z and I have birthdays. I love hearing the reaction when I tell people that we were both born on the same exact day! They awkwardly laugh and then ask if I am pulling their leg, but the answer is no! Our birthday is on September 19th and we usually treat ourselves out to a nice dinner or a trip somewhere we both can enjoy rather than buying each other something material. On a past birthday trip, we toured Seattle for a couple of days and I must say that it is one of my favorite places ranked up there with Portland. (I guess I have a soft spot for the Pacific Northwest.) Below are some photos of our trip!

Finnegan, our spoiled pug, also has the pleasure of sharing his birthday in the same month. He turned 5 years old on September 14th and has transformed into the most lazy lap pug the world has ever seen only waking up to eat/drink/poop and then fall back to sleep. I'm looking forward to a great year ahead. I'm lucky to share my birthday with one of the most wonderful, caring, people I have ever met. Happy Birthday Z!








No comments:

Post a Comment