Thursday, December 19, 2013

Portraits of Pig Dog

Sorry I've been missing again for these past couple of months, but now that the semester is finally over I can actually get back to writing regularly and photographing the various oddball things in my life. Since Finnegan is on the verge of becoming morbidly obese, I have taken to walking him daily compared to every other day or so when my schedule permitted. While out walking him, I would snap a photo of him in front of some interesting scenery for a few laughs. It does not take much to pose this pig dog since he thinks of himself as a little elite doggie model already. Below are some photos that I have taken the past couple of weeks. You can see more of them either on my instagram or vsco grid. If you really want to see what a true crazy pug lady I am, you can also check out Finnegan's own dedicated tumblr. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment