Friday, March 7, 2014

In The Neighborhood

I finally developed some film that I took on a trip to Portland with Z. We got a terrific flight and hotel deal to stay in the downtown area within close proximity to the light rail and buses. We spent each day walking around exploring the different neighborhoods. Cherry blossom trees were everywhere and lined the streets to cute character homes. All the houses are so lovely and unique. After the rising prices to just rent here in San Francisco, the amount of space you can get up in the Pac NW made it seem like Disneyland. I know that a certain little spoiled pug would definitely love a backyard to run around in. Portland seems like a lovely place that I can definitely see myself living, but I know that I would start to get homesick after a while since I'm such a baby when it comes to those things. The following are some photos of the various neighborhoods that we explored. I'll post more pictures that we took on our trip soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment