Monday, October 6, 2014

Sunset in the Outer Sunset

 This weekend was not too eventful, but that was fine with me.  On Friday, Z and I tried a new Indian restaurant in the Outer Sunset called Guddu de Karahi. Everything that we ordered was delicious, so we will definitely be back here again to try out different curries. You can never eat too much Indian food and I think  Z would agree with me on that. We usually never make it over to the Outer Sunset as often as we would like to, so there are just so many more restaurants and shops that I still have yet to visit. (Including Outerlands, the General Store, and Toyose to name a few.) I snapped a couple of photos while the sun was setting on our walk over to the restaurant.
The rest of the weekend (instead of studying for my Microbiology exam and lab practical coming up...ARGH! Why do I always do this to myself?) was spent watching marathons of Gilmore Girls, The Walking Dead, and Masters of Sex. on Netflix, and then taking photos of my spoiled pug, Finnegan. He is becoming such the model and knows what to do when I have my camera out. Smart pup! Hope you all had a nice weekend!   

No comments:

Post a Comment