Friday, May 29, 2015

Wave Runner

I remember the first time we took Finnegan to the beach. He didn't understand that you couldn't and shouldn't eat the sand, but that it is also okay to get your paws wet. Finnegan has some OCD tendencies in that he hates having dirty paws and will go out of his way to avoid stepping in puddles, on rain drains/grates on sidewalks, and other things that we may encounter on our walks through-out the city. This is great for me since a clean dog makes me a happy pug mom. Flash forward to today and Finnegan has finally embraced running head on into the crashing waves at a beach and was totally bro-ing out. He went for the waves, immersing himself, when usually he would not dare come near them. After romping around Fort Funston, our usual go-to spot for Finnegan, we stopped by Unleashed by Petco in Daly City to self-serve bath him. I love taking him there because I don't have to worry about cleaning up tons of little black furs in my tub and the selection of shampoos are pretty swell as well. Hope you all have a lovely week! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment