Monday, October 12, 2015

Lake Life

I've fallen behind again at blogging again...big surprise! I've had this post in a draft, but I just never pushed that publish button. It's taken a surgery to remove my appendix, a new job back in the psychology field, and a new laptop to finally sit down and organize some thoughts and photos to reflect on. More on this later! I promise!

Back in June,  Z's sister graduated from UCSF Dental school and their family decided to celebrate by packing up and heading up to the Northern / Nevada side of Lake Tahoe for a bit of a vacation. Below are are snaps from my time there. Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite places to visit because it is always incredibly beautiful to visit; it does not matter what time of the year it is. From the lush green trees to the sparkling blue lake and its endless activities, Tahoe is definitely going to be a great time for all. When the time comes and I've saved fifty billion dollars instead of blowing it on dresses, shoes, and things for my spoiled pug--maybe I can buy a vacation home up here to escape from the busyness of the city every once and a while. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment