Monday, July 8, 2013

City Sights


One of the things that I love about living in San Francisco is that each building can be completely different from its adjoining neighbor just by the style/shape or exterior paint colors. It is not your typical cookie-cutter suburban model with the manicured lawns and ranch style layout. Depending on the style of the building, you can also tell which neighborhood of San Francisco you are in from the Victorian-esque bay windows to the more modern sleek condos. It is the architecture (one of many assets) that makes San Francisco so wonderful and a vibrant place to live. 















Outfit Details:
Floral Crepe Dress // Vintage
Wool Cape Coat // Vintage
Black tights // Walgreens
Black Woven flats // Vintage
Carpet Bag // The Painted Bird

During this day, Z and I were wandering around and decided to try a new coffee shop in our neighborhood. Coffee shops are a dime a dozen here, but that's fine with me since I could always go for a freshly brewed cup.  Apologies for my chronic bitch face. I can't stop making it in my photos. I just feel so awkward posing and I don't really know what to do with myself. I swear I'm a really nice person in real life! Darn my awkwardness.

No comments:

Post a Comment