Monday, July 29, 2013

The Wanderer

Usually on the weekends after being cooped up in an office all week, I do not want to stay in the apartment at all. I want to explore the city! I do not always have a plan of action--as was the case for this particular day, but it was okay. Sometimes the best adventures happen this way. Z and I ended up wandering around the city after he got a hair cut. We walked and walked all over and then finally decided to eat some Indian food for dinner. It may seem simple, but I thought it was a great day! 

Outfit Details:
Ginger Coat // American Apparel
Velvet Babydoll Floral Dress // Thrifted
Brown Backpack Purse // Forever 21
Brown Woven Sling Backs // EBay

I like the theme of these photos because they all have natural shades of browns and greens that I find myself mixing a lot in clothing. They are definitely one of my favorite color palettes to use and am drawn towards. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment