Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fireworks in the Sky

Hello Blog! I know it's been far too long since I've last typed words into the text box, but please forgive me!  I'll try and update more soon, I promise! I finished my semester off with a 4.0 GPA, started swimming at City College to get my butt moving and in bit more in shape, and dealt with ailing family health (sadly)!  You can see what I've been up to on a more regular basis via my instagram

With the upcoming 4th of July celebration, I found some photos taken from a past family get together where we gathered some sparklers to honor America. This year I am planning on having a small get together at Precita Park to eat some food, drink, and then walk up Bernal Heights hill to watch some of the best yet illegal fireworks go off in the Mission. It's usually pretty cold here in the City (even though it is July), so I always have to bundle up in preparation for the wind. Hope you have a wonderful day with your family/friends and enjoy the good food / awesome fireworks that your place offers. Happy 4th of July!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment