Monday, April 27, 2015

Tiny Boxes On A Hill

During my walks with Finnegan in the afternoon, I try not to only capture him in playful poses for his pugstagram, but of the pretty houses that I see. One of the things that I love about San Francisco are that the blocks of houses are not the cookie-cutter identical homes that sprawl through-out suburbia, but instead are various colors in pastel shades reminiscent of Easter eggs. Each home tries to make itself different from its neighbor, which is great if you're trying to give your friends/family directions about which building you live in. I find myself day-dreaming about owning one of these homes and arranging how I would decorate the inside. Sigh! A girl can dream! Below are some photos of houses that Finnegan and I have walked passed during our pre-dinner walk. Don't forget to follow me or Finnegan on Instagram. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment