Thursday, April 16, 2015

Vacation Dreamin'

I made a couple of collages for some pieces that are currently on my wishlist--outfits that I would wear for "springtime" here in San Francisco. Unfortunately, not pictured would be tights, sweaters, and a coat because let's face it. It's always the same lower 60 degree temperature year-round--which is the reason why I love living in the Bay Area. It's the perfect environment for becoming an expert at layering. 

I've been experiencing a bit of a wanderlust lately. I've seen pictures of my friends traveling to various places around the world. I haven't been on a proper vacation in such a long time that I think I may have forgotten how to have fun outside of work and school. I'm hoping to plan a trip this summer to get away from the City-life for a bit. Hopefully it comes to fruition! 

Making these collages showed me that I am loving anything with a pale pink color. I never used to like the color pink before because most "pink" items were the gaudy hot pink shade reminiscent of Barbie's plastic shoes, but when paired with darker accessories (to ground the outfit) or objects in the similar pastel neutral shades--it really works! Now I want fill my closet with more items in this dreamy shade. To see my previous Polyvore collages, click to view this post and to view additional information on any of the items I used, click through to my Polyvore.
Pink / Plants


Spring Fling


Pink Lemonade

Lastly, I would also recommend listening to Tennis because they are the perfect blend of dreamy vibes for any relaxing vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment