Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Great Outdoors


According to the email from Starbucks that I received regarding their release of the pumpkin spice latte, it is officially fall! Fall! My birthday takes place during my favorite season: fall. If you ask me, everything is better; the food, the weather, the clothes, the music (there's just a certain type of music that is fall music, just like there's summertime music). Even when I was younger, fall was this sort of transitional time, like a new beginning with the start of the next grade in school (I loved school so this was actually something I looked forward to). Plus my birthday is in September! If only the weather would catch up with me. San Francisco heats up around this time for its Indian Summer, but I just want to layer cozy fisherman sweaters over polka dot button ups, bake pumpkin cookies, watch Hocus Pocus, and drink salted caramel hot chocolate. Pumpkin-flavored everything is my favorite. Also, I'm looking forward to the rain. I'm a big fan of it all in fall because that means we're just one step closer to winter and the holidays.

For birthday celebrations this year, Z and I will be spending time with some family and friends since my cousin also is a September baby. We're going to camp up in Mendocino and you have no idea how excited I am!






Below are some photos of when we went up to Northern Tahoe for the weekend:

Can't wait to take photos of the next outdoors adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment