Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Reflections




I'm still trying to grow out my bangs to reshape them properly. Part of me would rather hide behind my bangs and blend in like the good little wallflower that I am, but I cannot. Someone asked me the other day how I was dealing with my mom and her cancer. I did not really know how to answer that question since no one has really asked me how I've felt. To be honest, I've never truly thought it through. But who would want to consider the possibility of losing the only parent you've ever had and what it would be like? I believe that she will get better and she needs to have a positive outlook and know that she's not alone. Things have happened in my past that were not so-called "happy times", but it's best if you deal with the situation and move on. It's not worth holding on to any anger/sadness/resentment that you may have because life (as cliché as it may sound) really is too short. Sorry for the seriousness in this post. I'll resume to talking about pugs, mermaids, and pizza.


Outfit Details:
Black Floral Headband // UO
Green Cropped Sweater // Thrifted
Red Lipstick // NARS in Shanghai Express

No comments:

Post a Comment