Monday, September 3, 2012

Salt Water



One of my favorite places to visit on the Central Coast is Avila Beach. I was born in a little town near-by so this little gem of a beach used to be one of my family's favorite retreat destinations. I never realized how fortunate I was to have grown up on the central coast with its abundance of hiking trails, beaches, trees...basically value its proximity to the wilderness. The weather was absolutely gorgeous when Z and I were visiting.
I took these photos using this toy camera (Yunon YN 500) that I had found in a thrift store. Since it is a cheap little plastic camera, it created all these light streaks on the pictures. After being in the city for awhile, I would really love to make a trip down to Big Sur before it gets too cold. I've never been before and I think it would be a perfect way to spend the weekend.

Z and I are currently watching a marathon of LOST episodes on NETFLIX. Although that should not really make me want to go out camping, being confined in a cubicle at work for 8 hours a day, 7 days a week can really motivate someone.

Outfit Details:
Floral Sun Dress // Vintage
Grey Cardigan // UO
Brown leather Bucket Bag Purse // Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment