Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eastbay Adventures // Prometheus & BART

Last weekend, Z and I headed over to Berkeley to meet our friends for the opening of the movie, "Prometheus". I am a big fan of anything that will make Z want to hide his face away in his jacket because he's so scared/tense of what he's seeing upon the screen. After the movie, we went to get some delicious Korean food near our friend's apartment. Despite just watching the movie about an alien with tentacles, Z and I ordered some spicy squid and octopus. I think this complemented the evening very nicely. Here are some sad instagram photos of the last part of the evening:

Outfit Details:
Blue Printed Onesie / Thrifted
Wool Sweater Coat / Thrift Town
Gingham Printed Bag / UO
Rachel Comey Mars Boots 
After dinner, we decided to grab some drinks at one of our favorite dive bars in Oakland: The Ruby Room. I would probably visit the East Bay more often, but I hate the fact that the BART trains do not run all evening like in "a real city". Z and I managed to make it back in time for the last train to San Francisco, but sometimes its just such a hassle to plan your evening around the BART train schedule. Oh well, I am just happy that there is even public transportation so I guess I cannot complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment