Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Instagram the Weekend

I still have a bunch of film that I've taken from Z and I's trip down to SoCal. We attended a wedding, visited the Huntington Library, and spend time with my family. I can't wait to see how those pictures turned out! Until then, here are some photos that I've taken using instagram to document some past weekend activities:

Lights in the Vietnamese sandwich shop

My favorite black floral headband that Finnegan chewed up and I managed to sew it back together. Whew!

Z doin' some work and drinkin' coffee. 

Grumpy Finnegan

Sashimi from lunch with my Mom and Sister in Camarillo

Delicious Calamansi soda from a Filipino Restaurant that Z and I tried in Daly City

Sunday Bike Ride and reading at Precita Park

Vietnamese Iced Coffee...So Yummy!

Vietnamese Sandwich Special #2

No comments:

Post a Comment