Friday, June 15, 2012

Whine Wine Wedding

Over Memorial Day weekend, Z and I attended a nice small wedding in Southern California. Steve and Melody were married at a beautiful country club in Pasadena, CA. The ceremony took place outside overlooking the huge golf course. Z and I had a great time seeing and catching up with our old friends from UCSD. Even though there weren't that many photos taken during the wedding, below are some of the few gems that I managed to capture. Unfortunately, the photos all were taken when the benefits of an all-night open bar started to kick in. Towards the end of the evening, Z and I had wine splashed all over our outfits! This was probably a good sign that the wedding was a complete success! Congrats to Steve and Melody!

Sitting in my wet dress after trying to get all the red wine stains out.


No comments:

Post a Comment