Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Polka Dots and Gingham

Polka dots and gingham prints seem to have invaded my closet lately. I noticed the other night that the majority of my dresses are now a variation on the polka dot theme with gingham coming up close.  I finally saved up enough money to purchase some Rachel Comey Mars boots and I am so glad that I purchased them. They are one of the most comfortable boots that I've ever owned and they go with just about any outfit imaginable. I thought that I would be stumbling and wobbling around the city's hills, but I've been managing just fine.
Outfit Details:
Ginger Coat // AA
Polka Dot Drop waist Dress // Forever 21
Gingham Print Bag // UO
Rachel Comey Mars Boots

Amazingly, this outfit is one of the few that I've worn that has not consisted of at least one thrifted/vintage item. Whoa. Well, I better get back to making dinner so that there's something to eat by the time Z gets home from work.  Cheers! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment