Thursday, June 7, 2012

Land's End

I had posted about this hike on my tumblr awhile back (here are other film centered / personal entries), but thought that I should share it here on blogger as well:


A couple of weekends ago, Z and I went to Land's End for some hiking with our bro-dog Finnegan. According to the website, "The trails at Lands End offer a cliff-top walk through shadowy cypress, with scenic overlooks, 30-mile views of the coast, and foot access to several shoreline pocket beaches."  Finnegan, being the pudgy dog that he is, did not enjoy this excursion and was dying to get back home and sleep for the next 14 hours straight like he usually does on Sundays. You can see photos of me dragging him along the trail down below:









Finnegan's favorite part of the hike was resting on this bench for 15 minutes in the shade. What a lazy dog. I guess it's hard to move around with ease when you have the body of a baked potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment