Wednesday, July 25, 2012

How Knee High?

Knee-high socks are a staple in my closet when it's just a tab bit too cold to go bare-legged. I often tend to attract a lot of stares from older men who think that I'm a little Asian school girl, but I just think that these socks are too good to pass up despite the unwanted cat-calls. When wearing these socks, I try to keep the rest of the outfit a bit more conservative to show off the knee socks. Knee socks also seem to elongate my leg with I pair them with the same colored shoes. This is definitely a plus when you're a petite gal! 

Outfit Details:
Blue Cardigan // Vintage
Grey T-shirt // From High school
Brown Belt // Vintage
Black Knee Socks // Forever21
Brown Woven Sling Back Shoes // Ebay
Black Leather Satchel // H&M

Here are another set of photos featuring knee socks taken awhile back. I took these photos using my Minolta film camera and was experimenting with different light sources and strengths to try and have a brownish tone on my photos. I'm still trying to perfect the focusing, but I will get there eventually!

Outfit Details:
Brown Patterned Baby Doll Dress // Vintage
Grey Cardigan // Urban Outfitters
Black Knee Socks // Forever21
Rings // Vintage & Forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment