Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tan & Black, Back 2 Back

While back in San Diego, I thrifted this brown wool blazer. I was immediately drawn to the golden buttons on the front and the nice warm brown color. I have always loved pairing black with brown and I don't really think that cardinal fashion rule about these two color combinations is correct. I think they are absolutely perfect together! It never really gets too warm here in San Francisco, but when the winds are not as cold or the fog has not yet rolled in, I find that this blazer is warm enough to keep me warm and not as heavy to drag around like my winter coat.
Outfit Details:
Brown Wool Blazer // Vintage
Brown Victorian Boots // Ebay
Black Velvet Collar Romper // Urban Outfitters (gift from sister)
Black Satchel // H&M
Black Gem Ring // Forever21
Z's face in this photo kills me. I can never get a decent picture of us together. Sigh.
My lovely sister and I being tourists at Fisherman's Wharf. I love her to death and wished she lived closer to me. Come visit me soon, Sister! I miss you!
Relaxing back at our apartment after a long day visiting MoMa and North Beach with my sister.
In other news, Z and I booked our tickets to visit New York and Maryland this coming August. Z's two younger sisters are going to start college in New York, so the family is having one last hurrah together at their beach house in Ocean City, Maryland before saying good-bye to them in New York. I am pretty excited since I have never actually been to any of these states before so this should definitely be an adventure to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment