Saturday, July 7, 2012

The White Pepper

After seeing their beautiful photos all over the tumblr-sphere and pinterest boards, I just had to check out The White Pepper for myself. The White Pepper is a UK boutique that is part of the ASOS marketplace. Their collection is a mix of unique vintage pieces and indie designer originals with handmade detailed items.  The street style fashion photography seen in White Pepper's photos are truly lovely, yet it is styled in a way that is not really common in the United States.  The clothing and accessories seem comfortable, but also bring a certain elevated stylishness for when you're running errands, meeting friends at the park, or simply going for a quick bike ride. I've had my eye on a couple of pieces from their boutique, so I'll check back once I've purchased/received something. Make sure to take a look at White Pepper's Boutique!


















All photos by The White Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment