Monday, July 9, 2012

Polka Dots and Mermaid Hair

When I was a little girl, my mom used to try all these different hair styles on me. I went from having long straight hair to permed bangs (yes! my bangs were the only part that was permed so I looked similar to a French poodle) to the typical Asian short bob with bangs to a boyish pixie-do. I won't ruin your evening by posting these awful photos, but let's just say that my mom has excellent blackmailing material if she would ever like to do so. Now that I've reclaimed my hair, I just want to grow it long like a mermaid.  It's taken sometime to achieve this, but my hair is finally long enough! I can go out in public with my hair as a shirt? Sweet and scandalous.









Outfit Details:
Red and Beige Polka Dot Dress // Forever 21
Lipstick in shanghai express // NARS

No comments:

Post a Comment