Monday, July 2, 2012

Instagram Round-Up


Here are a couple of photos that I've taken on my Instagram recently.  It's mostly filled of pictures of my grumpy pig dog that thinks himself the champion sleeper of pugs. (16 hours a day seems to be the average) Follow me on instagram here.
Lip balm / Golden leaf with Pearls pin / Good read
Bathroom Boredom / MAC lipstick in Russian Red
Grumpy Pig being Grumpy
Brunch that I made for Z and I. Fruit salad, frittata (potato, bacon, arugula, cheese), and Vietnamese Iced Coffee.
Peter Pan collar and Polka dots? One of my favorite dresses.
Chickory coffee & French Press. <3
Woven cut-out shoes from Etsy.
Record from Z featuring one of my favorite songs, "Le Temps de L'Amour".
Favorite black floral headband that Pig dog ate one of the flowers off so I had to sew it onto another band to salvage it.    :(
Found this record while  thrifting in Niles. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment