Sunday, July 8, 2012

Instagram Diary

What's been happening this week in my life? Nothing too interesting to report back, but here are some photos from my instagram. You may follow me on instagram here under the user name samantha__louise.










1. Pescado Torta y sopa // El Metate lunch on July 4th
2. Fresh squeezed Lemonade and Mint // Thai House
3. New Sunglasses
4. T-Strap shoes while waiting for Z to try on some pants
5. Floral Crown madness
6. Piggy eating watermelon on 4th of July
7. & 8. Being Awkward while drinking some horchata at El Metate
9. Some floral wearing dude
10. Annoyed Finnegan
11. Home-made banana bread from Z and I made Vietnamese Iced coffee
12. A vase and antlers that I thrifted with a rock from Z's old collection from his childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment