Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Little Velvet Dress

A few of my favorite vintage shops in San Diego are located in Hillcrest. It was there, while satisfying a craving for gyros and fries and checking out Z's favorite record store, that I found this little half cotton half velvet mini dress. It's one of my favorite dresses since it's so soft and comfortable to wear. Since San Francisco basically only has one season, I can wear this dress practically all year round. Yay!


Outfit Details:
Velvet & Cotton Dress // Vintage
Navy Puff Sleeve Cropped Blazer // Vintage
Floral Pin // Vintage
Gold Casio Watch // Gift from Z
Black Wooden Wedges // Borrowed from Sister

Thanks to my lovely sister for taking these photos! She always seems to capture the funniest moments. Love and Miss ya Seester!

See this dress styled differently here.

No comments:

Post a Comment